Goldtouch Keyboard & Numeric Keypad
The Goldtouch adjustable keyboard distributes keyboard activity evenly between both hands and improves your typing posture. The optional keypad is detached, allowing you to position it in the most desirable position or move it out of the way if necessary. The keypad is perfect for laptop users who prefer a full keypad or for left-handed users who prefer the keypad positioned to the left of the keyboard. Optional split wrists rests (2 pieces) available.
A proven design and years of longevity make the standard Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard a leading recommendation among Risk Managers, Certified Professional Ergonomists, Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists. Because a Goldtouch keyboard is designed to fit the range of body types, not just an average, the standard Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard is the only keyboard designed to properly straighten the wrists and arms while aligning with the shoulders to achieve a neutral typing posture. No other keyboard allows for the range of adjustability as a Goldtouch Adjustable keyboard.
- Adjustability: 0°-30° adjustment for ulnar deviation (wrist splay) in the horizontal plan, combined with 0°-30° adjustment for wrist pronation (vertical tenting)
- Soft key touch, low activation force and full key travel distance provides keying comfort and reduces risk from “bottoming out” when keying.
- Compact size allows for use in limited space environments, and reduces shoulder abduction when reaching for mice and other peripherals.
- Ease of use and intuitive design allow new users to adjust the keyboard to a comfortable typing position without additional accessories or attachments.
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP and Vista.